Q-3 Turbo is fitted with multicolor RGBW LEDs that produce a full range of vivid colors as well as excellent shades of white. It is also equipped with a motorised and fully controllable 14°-70°.
Each color of each LED may be controlled separately: this unique feature not only allows you to create an endless range of color variations, but also to use each LED of the array as a pixel in order to draw all kinds of graphic images that change dynamically both in shape and color.
To ease operation, the light has a library of pre-programmed graphic effects, which operators may customise by changing each parameter: intensity of each color, speed of change, etc.
- Light source: 19×15 W RGBW LEDs
- Rated light output: 5,500 lumen
- Each LED color can be dynamically and individually controlled
- 14°-70° electronic zoom
- Dimmer: linear 0-100% on a dedicated channel
- Stop/strobe effect, with instantaneous blackout
- Extremely compact and light-weight for its power class
- Silent operation
- Very quick linear 540° pan and 270° tilt movements
- New design high performance electronics
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
- Long-life auto-charging buffer battery
- Preset color and graphic effect macros
- Control channels: 20 basic channels + 57 RGB pixel-mapping channel