Featuring AES 256-bit encryption transmission, the ULXD8 has adjustable RF power, a high-pass filter, and power lock settings. It is designed for quick setup and tear down. Other features include a configurable Mute button (Toggle, Push-to-Mute, Push-to-Talk, Disabled) and Mute LED indicator.
In addition, with a long transmission range, up to 300′, and a wide selection of antenna distribution components, the ULXD8 is suitable for use in very large meetings at conference and convention centers. Equipped with the choice of (optional) rechargeable battery packs or (included) standard AA batteries, this transmitter provides all-day run time.
- For ULX-D and QLX-D Digital Wireless
- Works with Shure’s Microflex Gooseneck
- Suitable for Meetings and Conferences
- Available in UHF TV Band
- Up to 300′ Transmission Range
- AES 256-Bit Encryption Transmission
- Works with SBC850 and SBC450 Chargers