Allen & Heath GLD-80 Chrome Edition is a compact digital mixing surface that is designed to integrate into a GLD digital mixing system, which provides scalable I/O, integrated FX processing, advanced routing, wireless remote mixing via iPad, and much more. Successor to the GLD-80, this version features all of the same functionality of the original, while adding sleek new styling, Automatic Mic Mixing, new embedded plugin FX and new compressor models on all channels.
Featuring local I/O comprised of 4 XLR mic/line inputs, 4 XLR line outs, 4 RCA inputs, 2 RCA outputs, and digital outputs in SPDIF and AES3 formats, the GLD-80 Chrome Edition is designed to connect to a range of optional remote I/O racks via Cat5, allowing you to build 28, 36 or 44 mic input systems. The console is ideal for tour sound, and for permanent sound reinforcement installations.
- Scalable I/O via Remote Module Options
- GLD Remote App for iPad Wireless Mixing
- Automatic Mic Mixer Up to 44 Sources
- 6 Compressor Models On All Channels
- 4x Local XLR Mic/Line Inputs
- 4x XLR Local Line Outputs
- 20 Motorized Faders in 4 Layers
- 8.4″ Color Graphical Touchscreen
- 48 Input Channels & 8 Stereo FX Engines
- 30 Assignable Buses & 20 Mix Outputs